Unofficial Transcript Request - Discontinued Students

Please complete the fields below to request your Unofficial Transcript. 

The transcript will be delivered electronically to the email address provided below.

OTE: This form is reserved for discontinued students who have lost access to their MyReynolds/Student Center. Requests from current students will not be processed.